Friday, April 28, 2006

IL thriving in Glasgow

Just a quick note from the "other" contributor to this weblog. I have been an absent contributor for longer than I would like as a result of a move from Sheffield University to the University of Strathclyde. The good news is that things are going very well indeed here at Strathclyde and that the momentum behind information literacy is growing. It is an exciting time to be a part of a growing move to see information literacy as an essential component of citizenship in the information society. In the coming months, I will bring about a return to form in terms of contributing to this weblog and I will try to bring you some uniquely Scottish items when they come my way.

Until then, Sheila will continue to be a tireless blogger and keep you all sated with news and events on IL from around the world!

No comments: